Thank you for registering for the free 9-Part Series: Sayoc Fundamentals
This series is set up as an online course. Each module will contain reading material and/or video that will walk you through, step-by-step the following core fundamentals in Sayoc Kali:
- History / Background
- Why the Blade?
- Feeder / Receiver Concepts
- Safety / Blade Protocols
- Vital Template System
- [Video] Vital Template
- Basic Knife Parries – “Pendulum” and “Corkscrew”
- Basic Knife Entries – Feeder Clearing Hand
- Basic Receiver Counters to Clears
As a Sayoc Fundamentals Subscriber, you’ll have the ability to participate in the associated subscriber-only Sayoc Fundamentals forum.
If at any time you want to upgrade your access to Sayoc.com, sign up to for a Sayoc Membership. With a paid membership, you’ll have access to the following:
- Class notes from practitioners and instructors from official Sayoc schools and training groups from around the world
- Early access to new offerings such as DVDs, gear, and training seminars
- Sayoc Members forum – ask questions and get answers about Sayoc training and mindset
Or click below to access your dashboard and begin your Fundamentals course!
All the best,
Sayoc Site Team