Combatives Training Blades are the standard, most commonly used Sayoc training blade. These are the training blades we recommend to new students and are the blades used in our training rigs.
Sayoc Combatives Trainers are built using aircraft grade 3/8″ 6061 aluminum. They are machined on a CNC machine, then finished by hand on polishing buffers. The handles are wrapped in a tsukamaki style weave with a 550 paracord and is available in over 10 colors. This gives the trainer a non-slip and full feel grip.
They are available in a very sleek black or blue anodized finish. The trainers are etched with the Sayoc Tribal logo and Sayoc Combatives text. Once you have held one in your hands, you will not want to let go.
All of these models are made in the U.S.A.
- Sayoc Combatives Straight Trainer
- Blade length 6.25 inches (15.9 cm)
- Overall length 11.75 inches (29.8 cm)
- Solid T-6061 aluminum
- Handle thickness: 3/8 inches (.95 cm)
- Chamfered edge
- Finish: Black anodized, blue anodized or mirror polish
- Black or Other Choice Color 550 paracord handle
- Tsukamaki style grip
- Paracord Colors may vary from images
- Sayoc Combatives logo
** These trainers are designed for training. Improper use may result in serious injury. Please make sure that you maintain your trainers to prevent injuries to yourself & others.