NOTE: The RAT Package is not held in stock at Sayoc.com. These blades are in high demand and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Lead times are approximately 4 weeks from purchase.
The RAT Training Package
Designed by Sayoc Tuhon Harley Elmore
RAT Live Blade
- This blade was designed and created after years of working with the highest level of Military Operators and is the result of their direct feedback and Guro Harley’s lifetime of training.
Designed for ease of carry, concealment and deployment
- Blade Length – 3.5 inches to achieve thrusting depth needed to reach deep arteries and internal organs.
- Blade Width – 3/4 inch width allows for blade to fit into tight openings in bone
- Point Configuration – Narrow spear point allows for maximum penetration through web gear and clothing
- Blade thickness – by having a slightly thicker blade, it allows for a strong yet needle like point
- Finger Choil – allows for quick, dexterous changes in direction and prevents riding up onto blade’s edge
- Scales – G-10 handle scales allow for comfort, durability and low profile design to improve concealment
- Handle Design – This design actually grabs you as you draw the blade, creating a positive purchase on the handle and a consistent draw. Each “hump” on the handle is designed to become progressively more aggressive, ensuring a consistent and positive grip on the blade when drawing from concealment with speed.
- The RAT trainer is an exact replica of the live blade but with a couple of small but important changes.
- The anodized blue color is a safety standard in Military training. All inert training devices are blue. (blue guns, blue training knives, blue Claymores, etc.)
- The tip of the RAT Trainer is 0.5 inches shorter than the real blade. When you practice with a trainer, you touch your target with the tip but cannot enter the target. This shorter design builds an automatic half inch penetration into your targeting and negates the training scar created by using trainers.
- Designed by the Sayoc Tactical Group and custom made by HeadHunter Blades, this sheath fits both the live blade and the trainer. Simply take the live blade from your sheath, place it in a safe location, put the trainer in the sheath, and you are ready to train! When you are done, reverse the process.
- It is completely ambidextrous, allowing both the blade and the trainer to be inserted edge up or down and thus can be worn on the right or left side.
- Elmore Blades uses small rivets to ensure a small and lightweight sheath, spring clips with a garment hook to ensure a positive lock onto garments, and expertly molded Kydex.
- Due to the nature of the live blade and trainer feeling exactly the same: PRIOR TO TRAINING, ALWAYS VISUALLY ENSURE YOU HAVE THE TRAINER IN YOUR SHEATH AND YOUR LIVE WEAPON SAFELY SECURED.
Sayoc / HeadHunter blades are designed specifically to be self defense weapons. Misuse may result in injury to yourself or your blade. Buyer agrees to hold HeadHunter Blades, Warrior’s Way International Inc., Sayoc Global, LLC and/or their respective affiliated organizations harmless in the event of damage or loss resulting from their use or misuse. Buyer is solely responsible for observing local laws and should be aware that edged tools, knives and the like may be illegal to possess or carry where you live.
Buyer is solely responsible for customs clearance for whatever country their order ships to. Customers must check with their local customs officials to determine the legality of all items ordered. Sayoc Global, LLC is not responsible for any items seized by customs and will not knowingly make shipments to countries where any items are illegal.
By entering into any transaction with Sayoc Global, LLC, buyer implies having read and understood this disclaimer.