- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
June 3, 2015 at 4:06 pm #5433Anonymous
Attendance: TBC, Darryn, Kevin, Patrick, Jenny
Kabilugan Redonda Isa flow
Redonda Isa on the dummies [Roatating Dummies, 20 seconds on 10 seconds off]
1. Enter with thrust, b/h strike to temple/head/cheek bone (while leading with punyo). Pin arm and “thread the needle” into a side body control with stick. Pinning receiver’s leg between knees.
2. + If receiver removes arm from side-control, use stick to circular grind against the ribs, release front hand to re-lock receiver’s arm.
3. + High-control strikes: Feeder drops body weight and strikes down at a diagonal angle on shoulder/neck region.
4. + Leg take-down: Feeder takes multiple side shots, lowering each, until reaching knees for a take-down. [Add strikes to receiver’s legs]
5. + “Pez-dispenser” take-down: After angled drop to shoulder/neck region, use pez-dispenser to pop receiver’s head-up, thrusting stick behind them to take-down. [Add strikes to receiver’s legs]
6. + “Pez-dispenser” + punyo to the base of the spine into take-down.
7. + From High-Control Strike position: [If receiver turns to face feeder] Feeder’s backside elbow slides to the side of the neck into a triangle-neck-lock.
8. + From High-Control Strike postition: [Receiver turns to face feeder] Feeder spins the receiver’s head out, empty hand controls head (keeping it low) while stick hand strikes.
9. + From Double-palm down high-control position: Forearm strike to occipital bone into front headlock.
From front headlock:
+ Follow up with neck “lever crush”
+ Cheek “lever crush”
+ Eyeball “lever crush”
10. + From neck “lever crush” follow with take-down onto stick.
11. + From front “lever crushes”: Push stick up between armpit and receiver’s shoulder and put circular downward pressure on receiver’s shoulder.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.