- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
December 18, 2014 at 6:02 pm #4474Anonymous
Blair, Rick, Scott, Dave
Everyone burned reps on the TD’s we know as well as 3 of 9. Later in the evening, Scott and I worked on his 7 count palusot and started teaching him counters. We discussed how we can change a persons controlling structure with a push, pull, pluck, or with leverage and how most counters or variations can be boiled down to fit into one of those categories.
Essentially, nullifying the receivers attempt at control all comes down to breaking or changing their structure. Scott instantly recognized that all our attacks/entries from 3of9 and up operate in the same manner.
Scott and Dave had to leave early. Rick and Blair were reviewing vital templates from memory. When they finished repping 4 of 9 right hand, we realized none of us actually had the left hand committed to memory. From my notebook, we were able to start installing the first 6 before we ran out of time.
Fair warning: the following template is cut and paste from my notebook, and I am pretty sure I copied it from our old forum originally. I do not recall the original author of the post or I would give the credit where it is due.
Vital Template 4 of 9, saksak in right hand
1. Backhand palm-down piercing slash to left femoral
2. Palm-down stab to left carotid – twist inside throat into a palm up position – palm-up slash out of throat from own right to left
3. Palm-up stab to heart below left nipple
4. Scrape up the centerline, from groin, with the tip, in a palm-up position
5. Palm-up stab to right eye socket
6. Palm-up stab to right iliac
7. Palm-up stab to right side of abdomen, twist into a palm-down rip across abdomen (blue worm)
8. Palm-down stab to heart, uppercut-like traveling upward
9. Reverse flywheel slice up centerline finishing with a thrust down into the bladder with the back of your right hand facing you(bong sao position)
Vital Template 4 of 9, saksak in left hand.
1. Palm-down straight stab to the mid-thyroid
2. Palm-down piercing stab to the left carotid
3. C cut (backhand slash across larynx – slashing down brachial next to right shoulder – into a palm-up blue worm)
4. Palm-down diagonal slash from target’s left hip up to right shoulder or left side of neck
5. Reverse S cut, or jagged slash down body’s center
6. Palm-down stab under right side of mandible
7. Forehand palm-up slash down right carotid (quick, abbreviated slash)
8. Backhand palm-down slash down left carotid (quick, abbreviated slash)
9. Overhead stab down right sub-clavian well – rip through and out and finish with a stab to the right eye socket (as if thumbing a ride/ hitchhiking)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.